Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My blog readership isn't tiny, it's minuscule!

Those of you who are actually reading this text are only a fraction of my already very low readership. Today I looked into something I have long suspected. A larger portion of the access to my blog is not human. It is being done frequently by nefariously programmed machines to find certain information that can be used by those with suspicious intent.

I wrote the above in a round-about way to avoid giving any hint to those nefarious machines of what I meant. I'm sure many of you have received many electronic messages from such machines. I'm not even going to give a hint in my labels/keywords.

If you do enjoy what I write here, I hope you will suggest this blog to your friends, thus increasing the percentage of human readers. And if you know me, I'll hope you'll let me know whether you got my point or not.

Whatever, thanks, people, for reading this.