Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The MacBook Pro doesn't have a touch screen, yet!

Lately, I've been trying to touch the screen of my laptop to get it to do something.  Nothing happens!  I've even gone so far to touch it several times trying to get the exact spot and the right amount of pressure.  Nothing happens!  Not quite, the screen does move back a bit.

I used to know quite well that I had to move the cursor with the trackpad and then click with the nearest part of the trackpad.  But now I spend a lot of time using my iPhone and iPad.  With these it's poke and swipe.

Someday I'll get it all sorted out and do the right things in the right place.  It's sort of like speaking one language with one person then turning to another and speaking a different language.  It's all in practice, practice, practice.