Monday, April 01, 2013

How is this blog doing?

Probably among my loyal readers, pretty well, all 20-30 of you and maybe rising.  Among the rest of the blogs in the world?  How about 29,082,475 sites being more popular in the last three months?  I guess that's what I get for writing what I damn well please:)  And as the name implies, irregularly.

This ranking comes from http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/magree.blogspot.com.

This ranking probably accounts for my large Russian readership, often twice as much as my U.S. readership.  Supposedly there are a lot of reverse spammers in Russia who go to low traffic sites in the hope that the site owners will click on the link backs.  Нет, спасибо!  Пожалуйста, уходи!

For my more legitimate readers who like what they find here, please tell your friends or make references in your own sites.

Also you can give me an eyeful by taking the survey by clicking here.

So far I've only had one response.  Of course, I didn't help my cause by posting derogatory comments about surveys at Insecure corporations.