Thursday, August 15, 2013

Like you haiku?

Haiku an art form
I cannot think how to do.
Once I start oh wow.

Haiku you can do.
Just forget correct grammar.
And write what you think.

In the dark of night
I wrote haiku left and right.
Gone with morning mist.

Impatient patient
Waiting, waiting, and waiting.
Doc will see you now!

I had these haiku (5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables) in my notes for a few months.  It seems it was only that day that haiku just kept popping out of my head.  I really haven't thought of any since.

It could be a good thing to do when you can't think of anything else to do.

It is a good thing
To think difficult deep thoughts,
Results could come quickly.

Count so carefully,
Two of the haiku I wrote
Had more syllables.

Now it is bedtime,
But my brain is now working
Overtime darn it!