Friday, September 22, 2006

A quiet day in Woes-Be-Gone Woods

It's raining a bit too much to work outside at our cabin and I have to limit my internet usage.

I have to limit my internet usage because I'm limited to ten dial-up hours per month. After years of unlimited usage and now "always connected" DSL, the DSL terms put a limit on usage away from home. I checked and I have just over five hours left for this weekend and next. I'm going to be sure I'm prepared for each connected session.

I also have to check the terms of website storage. I had thought that I had 50MB available and even had a support person tell me I had plenty of storage left. On the other hand, the sales description and my account summary say 5MB and I'm at 11MB!! If this is true, I'm going to have to weed out some stuff on my site. My provider charges $9.95 per MB over per month! I paid less than that for 100MB on my 1GB card for my camera.

This is also the day I should start my next column for the Reader Weekly.

So, you may see an entry or two here today, but you won't see any picture-of-the-day on my website until I get back to Duluth and straighten up the storage situation.