Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Добро пожаловать в мой русский посетителей

Не понимаю русский язык.

Welcome to my Russian readers.  I don't understand Russian.  I forgot most of what I learned in summer school over 45 years ago.

I am a bit surprised about a sudden spike in visits to my blog from Russia.  Generally most visits are from the U.S. with a scattering of six or seven other countries.  Often, the second largest number of visits are from Russia.  But for the past few days there have been over 40 visits per day from Russia. 

What is happening?  I don't think many of my blogs have a specific Russian interest.  Are a bunch of spammers trying to mine my entries for email addresses?  Have a bunch of friends told each other about this blog because they find it interesting.  We hosted a Russian from Petrozavodsk last year and I did give her my card.  Irina, did you pass it along to your friends?

Whatever!  I hope you find some interesting commentary here.