Thursday, June 11, 2009

My posts to Irregular Blog may be just that for awhile

Thanks to my eight regular subscribers for checking in regularly. I would like to reward you with some new insight or new oddball idea everyday, but I've become preoccupied with another project.

I've volunteered to sing on the sidelines of Grandma's Marathon. However, most of my repertoire is too slow or otherwise inappropriate to cheer runners on. So, I've been busy writing lyrics to upbeat folksongs just for Grandma's: I've been running in the Marathon, all the livelong day and She'll be running around Superior when she comes.

I was so involved writing lyrics last night that I never got around to writing a blog. And I still have to practice and practice and practice these songs by the 20th!

Going to the cabin today didn't help my time allotment. BTW, something interesting had happened, but the next Adventure of Superwoodsman will have to wait to another time.

BTW2, I've been assigned to entertain the runners and bystanders at the Ordean Bldg. at the corner of Superior St. and Fifth Ave. W. If you can elbow your way over there, I'd appreciate it.