Tuesday, March 30, 2010

URGENT poll on Obama Care

"Newsmax.com, one of America's leading online news services, is conducting an urgent national online poll about President Obama and the Democrat's plan for universal health care."

This was at http://news1.newsmax.com/obama%2Dhealthcare/, which I got when I clicked on a banner at U.S. News and Report "Obama Care… Stop Him! Vote Here Now!"  It had a picture of President Obama with a surgeon's cap.

I was going to take this poll even though the ad told me there would be some loaded questions.  There were, but I went ahead anyway.  Then I got down to the bottom and the poll wanted my email address.  Also the "Please note:" turned me off:

"Votes with invalid email addresses cannot be counted. In appreciation of casting my vote, Newsmax will keep me automatically updated on poll results and other breaking news with FREE daily email alerts. I can unsubscribe any time. I'll also receive details of the exclusive Emergency Radio offer that thousands of Newsmax readers have already taken advantage of."