Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Too pooped to pontificate

This weekend I did a lot of brush clearing and tree trimming, resulting in a pile of probably 150 cubic feet.  Then I drank too much coffee in the afternoon for the drive home.  Then I read a bit of "All the Devils Are Here" by Bethany McLean and Joe Nocera about the causes of the financial collapse; all the hubris of these financial "wizards" kept rattling around in my brain as I tried to sleep.  Then I did a full set of exercises at the fitness center yesterday morning.  It seems all I have the energy for is playing sudoku or staring into space.  I started on one blog entry, but I couldn't get the second half make sense.

And we're going back to the woods to do more work!

Watch this space!  There will be something later in the week, maybe even tonight.