Wednesday, November 29, 2006

No wonder nobody reads this blog

My user count is about one a day for this blog, but no wonder. I have been remiss in adding anything interesting to it.

I would like to say I'll do better but then I look at my to-do list. I have to start making fruitcake this week, both for a church bake sale Sunday and for shipping to friends and relatives.

We just bought a new printer/scanner which can scan slides, and we have hundreds, if not thousands, of slides to archive. So far the results are not encouraging, but that is a topic for another blog.

Then I have all the accounting, filing, and other paper work to clear off my desk.

Finally, there is all the email to answer. I'm doing my best to keep the "unread" list to under 20.

This is retirement? Why do we keep thinking of more and more things to do, and only half-finishing most of what we actually start?