Wednesday, April 07, 2010

My foot in the door

Every 10 years the Minneapolis Art Institute and the Minnesota Artists Exhibit Program hold an exhibit open to all Minnesota artists.  It is called "Foot in the Door" and the only requirements are that the work fit in a cubic foot and the artist is from Minnesota.  This year they had nearly 5,000 submissions and had to turn many away.

For more info, see MIA - Foot in the Door 4.

I submitted one of my photos and it is at 260-04.  Here is it in context:



It is the fourth picture down in the third column from the right.  If you would like to see the picture by itself, see "Two Towers, Duluth, Minnesota".

Nobody's in a rush to buy it; it have no votes a favorite at the Foot and Door site.  But, hey, I'm in it for fun and profit is only a dream.  Besides, if it were profitable, I would have to work harder.