Friday, September 23, 2011

More than you ever wanted to know about this blog

According to Alexa over 17 million blogs ranked higher than this blog. Alexa gives this blog's reputation as 7, that is seven sites link to my blog, probably my comments on other sites. I guess I never was any good at advertising.

Subscribers, after a dip of a few days, have gone up over twenty per day. I think a subscriber is a user who has a blog in his or her feed list, and, I think, has clicked on this blog in the list. However, reach runs between zero and six, meaning that someone looked at one of the items listed in the feed.

If you like this blog, I hope you'll tell others. If you like an entry and you're on Facebook, I hope you'll click on the like button that I started using.

In any case, thanks for reading this blog. I hope I can write things of interest to you for years to come.