Tuesday, July 30, 2013

There is little original thought on the Internet

This blog is a good example of much of what is available on the Internet is derivative of somebody else's ideas.

My previous entry was "Fox News sells book on Jesus by a Muslim".

I got to that by an entry by the Coffee Party on Facebook.  It led me to an entry by Egberto Willies on his web site.  That led me to an interview on Fox News with an author of a book on Jesus.  The author answering questions about his book could still be considered derivative.  That led me to look up more info about his book. Finding the Huffington Post excerpt finally got me to the author's original thoughts.  Regardless of what you think about Reza Aslan's thoughts about Jesus, you must say that they are closer to unique thinking about a subject than all the other steps that got me to that excerpt.