Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm still here

I went to the cabin on Friday and came back tired and with a red face. However, the ride back made one back pain go away; I sat up straight with most of my back firmly against the seat. But in the night I turned over in bed, bumped my side with my arm, and nearly jumped to the ceiling with a new pain more to the front. This pain hasn't completely gone away, but read on.

My wife had a cold that she is mostly over, but she generously gave it to me. The pain in my side may almost be forgotten, then comes a sneeze I can't suppress, and Ai, yai, yai!

On top of this I'm trying to memorize more songs for my busker gig, with a voice that is not smooth as I would like.

Oh, yes, my wife is on her way to Japan to visit our daughter-in-law and granddaughter. So now I have to work three times as hard at household chores, or is it four times as hard?

As soon as I post this, I'm into a hot tub and then into bed with a book. Maybe tomorrow I can write about if growth is a good thing or about piracy. Both more complicated than I'm ready to think about now.

Thanks for checking if I have written anything worthwhile.