Friday, March 06, 2009

Sporadic blogging will be the norm for awhile

I would like to spend my daylight hours skiing and my evening hours reading and writing. Unfortunately a lot of other tasks get in the way.

My major task right now is to fix the disarray some of our financial records have fallen into. Both of our bookkeepers have made errors, sometimes at cross purposes to each other.

While I've been trying to make sense of these records, unanswered email has been piling up, as well as loose papers on my desk. Some of those emails are courtesy reminders that statements are available and payments are due. If I take time to pay them, will our financial records fall into even further disarray?

This drain on my time is cutting seriously into my reading time. If I don't read about all the crazy things going on in the world, how am I going to apply my wisdom to addressing them in this blog?

Oops! I better hide. I think I see a lightning bolt aimed at me for hubris.